Brant and I have been married since June 2003. We have four kids: Madison, Maxwell, Lewis, and William. We try to keep track of the things we do, the places we go, the funny things that come out of our mouths, and the fun things we have experienced. Thus, our family blog.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Iron Man-Lewis?

Our boys are so funny regarding how much they like to wear their costumes! Lewis was recently watching an Iron Man cartoon, and, of course, he had to be in character to do it. Luckily, for his birthday, he got an Iron Man mask from Uncle Sean and Aunt Britney. If Iron Man is on... so is the mask.
You can't tell me that this looks comfortable. I guess it beats wearing the entire suit.

2 comments:

dingleberry96 said...

I am just happy to know Lewis enjoys the important things in life and knows how to enjoy theme movie nights which is a regular at my house. If he would like to come over and watch 2001 Space Odyssey with us outside under the stars (with astronaut ice cream and Tang being served) let me know.

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, that's so funny! Ha ha, Lewis, I hope that's comfy for you!