Maxwell came down the stairs the other day crying. He came up to me and this is how the conversation went.....
Max - "Mom, (cry, sob) it isn't fair"
Me - "Maxwell, what isn't fair"
Max - "Daddy said when you go to the hospital to have the baby, you get to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the hospital for 3 days. And when Madison has a baby, she gets to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the hospital for 3 days too. And I don't get to because I am a boy!"
Me - "Max, (trying not to laugh), boys get to do lots of fun things that girls can't do."
Max - "I know I can do scouts when I turn 8, and roast hot dogs and s'mores at scouts, but I don't get to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the hospital for 3 days!"
A little back ground...Brant had his scouts over and they roasted s'mores in our back yard, and then he goes on a camp out every month, so Max's idea of being a scout is roasting hot dogs and s'mores. He thinks that is all they do!
1 comment:
That is the hungriest kid I know. Besides Tanner.
Post a Comment