Brant and I have been married since June 2003. We have four kids: Madison, Maxwell, Lewis, and William. We try to keep track of the things we do, the places we go, the funny things that come out of our mouths, and the fun things we have experienced. Thus, our family blog.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maxwell's Family Party

Max's family birthday party was very eventful. He wanted to have a Batman party, which made Brant happy. Papa made an awesome cake which was, pretty much, gone by the end of the party. I bet you can't guess why (real whip cream, chocolate mousse, chocolate cake...).

Brant and I got Max his very first bike. Of course, it had to be a Spiderman bike. He loves riding it and was even excited to get his "bike hat".
Here is Max modeling and displaying his birthday treasures.
One of Max's favorite gifts was his new 'Super Hero Squad' pajamas. If you ever see Max in the afternoon, then you know how much he loves to wear pajamas. This is not because I let him wear pajamas ALL DAY LONG, but whenever we are home, he would prefer to wear pj's over anything else (well, except maybe his superhero garb). I promise that he does get dressed and has his hair done every morning, but after the third pair of pj's and fourth mask of the day, I give up!

No comments: