Well, little man, you have hit the four year mark... where has the time gone? You are growing up before my very eyes and, in certain moments, it feels like it's all happening way too fast. I cannot express how grateful and blessed I feel to have you as my son.
There are so many things that I love about you. I love watching you play with your action figures. I love watching you don your superhero capes and masks so you can fight the forces of evil. I love watching you play with Madison and Lewis and seeing how much they mean to you. I love hearing your voice when you first wake up in the morning or from a nap. I love that you ask me to play baseball, football, basketball, and soccer with you. I love your bear hugs and kisses. I love that you love Slurpees. I love that you enjoy wrestling. I love hearing about the things you learn during Primary. I love talking to you. I love your big heart. I love your strong spirit. And most of all, I love being your dad.
I love you, little bro... Happy Birthday!
-Dad
1 comment:
Happy happy birthday, Maximus!!!
Post a Comment