Brant and I have been married since June 2003. We have four kids: Madison, Maxwell, Lewis, and William. We try to keep track of the things we do, the places we go, the funny things that come out of our mouths, and the fun things we have experienced. Thus, our family blog.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gymnastics

Madison just finished her second year of gymnastics. She has loved it and I can't believe how many neat 'tricks' she can do; but I guess going twice a week, an hour each time will do that to you. She now gets a break for the summer and will hopefully start back up again in August (unless she decides to do soccer instead). She is so good at gymnastics and has learned to do back-handsprings and was working on ariels when the class ended.

She loves to come home and show us what she has been working on. She gets out my work-out mat to practice on, and then teaches her brothers how to do summer-salts and handstands.

Great job Madison, I am so proud of you and all your hard work!

No comments: